Questions? Call us: +1 760-918-6722

DT022BTFT have touch screen?

Have this display a touch screen option?

Replies

jimmy_seacomp's picture
jimmy_seacomp
December 20, 2018

Hello and thank you for contacting us through our Forum! We do not have a standard touch option for our TFT options below 2.4", which includes the DT022BTFT. However, if you have a specific requirement for a touch screen (e.g. custom capacitive touch, etc.) we can review your requirements and tool the touch to your exact specifications.

Please contact us at sales@displaytech-us.com for additional assistance.

aasoto's picture
aasoto
December 20, 2018

Ok, and What about the DT022CTFT-TS model? or the INT022ATFT one? Both have the touch screen and they are 2.2". The DT022BTFT model is ideal for my project. The idea is to mount of top a DMB-4778 (Bud Industries) box/case.

The expected volume quantity for my project are hundreds, maybe thousands of this TFT screen (with Touch Screen feature).

Please comment me.

By the way, Where can I buy the DT022CTFT-TS model?

Best Regards,

Antonio

jimmy_seacomp's picture
jimmy_seacomp
December 20, 2018

Hi Antonio,

The note about 4-wire touch on our INT022ATFT page is incorrect and we will remove it. The data sheet for DT022CTFT-TS was prematurely added to our site and is not available for purchase yet. As soon as this becomes available we will add the ability to purchase through Digi-Key and Mouser.

aasoto's picture
aasoto
December 20, 2018

Ok, thank you for your retro, Jimmy. Which is the process or guideline to request for the 2.2" touch screen option for the DT022BTFT model?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Antonio

jimmy_seacomp's picture
jimmy_seacomp
December 20, 2018

Hi Antonio,

Our MOQ for a custom capacitive touch screen for the 2.2" TFT would be 5K. Since you need lower volumes and only require resistive touch please wait until the DT022CTFT-TS is available through Digi-Key or Mouser in the coming months.

aasoto's picture
aasoto
December 20, 2018

Ok, thanks.