Questions? Call us: +1 760-918-6722

64128M Pad Geometry

Hi...where can I find the recommended PCB pad geometry for a 64128M-FC-BW-3.  I'm looking for the layout of the holes to connect this LCD to a PCB.

Replies

Derek_Seacomp's picture
Derek_Seacomp
April 27, 2018

Hi Allen,

Thank you for the inquiry! I have attached the 64128M-FC-BW-3 PCB pad footprint which will assist you in connecting our LCD to your PCB. Please let me know if any further assistance is needed.

Best Regards,
Derek Jackson
Seacomp Account Manager

Allen Sherman's picture
Allen Sherman
April 30, 2018

Hi Derek,

Thanks for the reply.  The drawing is however missing a dimension I need.  Can you tell me the dimension from the X axis to the centerline of the row of signal leads.  See attached image for clarification.

Thanks,

Allen Sherman 

Attachment: 
Allen Sherman's picture
Allen Sherman
May 1, 2018

Hi Derek or other Tech,

Can you please provide the dimension I indicated on the attachment yesterday?

Thanks,

Allen

terry_seacomp's picture
terry_seacomp
May 2, 2018

Hi Allen,

In looking at page 10 of the data sheet for the 64128M series, it looks like that dimension is 1.2mm +-0.2mm. I'll confirm with our production team ASAP.

Allen Sherman's picture
Allen Sherman
May 3, 2018

Terry,

I just looked at page 10 of the 64128M series datasheet, and there is no call out for the row of pins on this LCD.  The only thing that appears and is dimensioned is the A/K leads and the plastic alignment pins.  Don't you guys have a recommended pad layout for PCB designers for this component?  Would it be possible to have someone just call me to discuss.  I've been trying to get this piece of informtion for a week now and it's very difficult on this forum as it sometimes takes a day or two to get a response.  We are trying to solve an issue that a customer has and unfortunately this is taking much longer than it should.  Every other component we but has a recommended pad layout section on the datasheet.

Thanks,

Allen Sherman   814-862-9103

terry_seacomp's picture
terry_seacomp
May 24, 2018

Hi Allen,

We've had some difficulties with our sites. Thank you for your patience.

The line beneath the pin holes on the diagram represents a PCB edge only. This edge will be dependent upon the customer design and does not impact placement of the LCD module. The original document I provided shows the footprint of the LCD pins and backlight pins. I hope this answers your question.

Terry