Microchip offers an extensive product range capable of driving segmented, character, graphic and TFT LCD modules.
In addition, Microchip offers an embedded graphics solution for the list of Driver IC's found here:
- What is a best way to get started with Microchip Graphics Library?
- What kind of LCD display can I use with Microchip Graphics Solution?
- Where can I buy the graphics displays?
- I want to use LCD display with xyz controller but it is not supported by the Microchip graphics library. What should I do?
- What kind of fonts can I use with the Microchip Graphics Library? What do I need to know to use the fonts?
- Can I use non-English fonts with the Microchip Graphics Library?
- Is there an easy way to pick a color scheme rather than programming all of them and trying it out?
- How much Flash and SRAM do I need for Graphics Library?
- How much processing power does it take to run the Graphics Library?
- How many characters can I fit into a font? What is the memory implication for adding characters?
- What are the differences between Graphics PICtail™ Plus Board version 1 and 2?
- Can I use a Graphics PICtail Plus Board with a USB PICtail Plus Board?